ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - Reserve your tickets today for your chance to win the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway!
Only 10,000 tickets will be sold. Visit dreamhome.org or call 1-800-667-3394 to reserve your ticket to win this house. Tickets are $100 each and benefiting St. Jude. The winner of the St. Louis-area Dream Home will be drawn September 3 on Fox 2.
The grand prize is the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway house located in The Crossings at Ohmes Farm in St. Peters, MO and built by Payne Family Homes. The house includes:
- 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, approximately 3,700 sq.ft.
- Wine room featuring custom refrigeration, accent lighting, stone veneer walls
- Theatre-style media room with raised seating, home theatre surround sound and snack bar area
- Gourmet kitchen with a 14' granite island
- Secret room, featuring an fabulous arcade
St. Jude Children`s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Additional St. Jude Facts:
- Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent in the next decade. St. Jude will not stop until no child dies from cancer.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened 50 years ago.