ST. LOUIS, MO (STLMoms)- Just a few more weeks for many students before the school bell rings. Now is the time to start preparing your kids to return, especially kids of divorce.
Meredith Freeman with Kids in the Middle joins FOX 2 News in the Morning to give some helpful tips.
1) Start preparing your routine before the first day of school
2) Help your child get excited about school
3) Discuss transportation with your co-parent
4) Avoid last minute vacations
5) Stay organized: Create a folder for homework school newsletters and other papers that you and your co parent can find easily
6) Focus on fun
For more information visit: www.kidsinthemiddle.org