ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)- Georgios Kastanias is the executive chef and sales executive for a local family owned food distribution group, Moore Food. He is also the specialist for the Greek and Mediterranean products of the company. Kastanias is joined by Executive Chef Alex Hayworth from YaYa's Euro Bistro in Chesterfield, MO.
Moore Food Distributors has 30 years of service to restaurant operators, hotels, grocery stores, and institutional food service operators in the St. Louis area.
- 4oz. Shrimp Broth
- 2 each Head on Shrimp
- 3L 5D Little Neck Clams
- 3L 5D Mussels
- 2 each crab claws
- 8 each Langastinos
- 4 each Fennel
- ½ oz Shallots
- 4oz Diced Tomatoes
- Pinch Orange Zest
- 2oz Diced fresh fish
- 1each Scallop
- 2 each Baguette
- 1stp minced garlic
- 1 Tbl Roulle
- In a cold pan set the shallots, fennel, and garlic
- Add tomatoes and cook until soft
- Add scallos, shrimp, and clams
- When the clams start to open, add the rest of the seafood and cool just until cooked
- Spread the Roulle on the toasted baguettes and place them sticking out of the dish at 12 o’clock
- Plate in a pasta bowl with the shrimp, scallops, and crab on the top.