ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - Do you want to get away this summer, but you don't want to go too far? Plan a 'staycation'!
Today's Free Trip Tuesday offers a 'staycation' in Grafton!
Janey Brummet is the president of the Grafton Chamber of Commerce and is here this morning to talk about the trip.
One family of four will win a prize package including:
- A 2 night stay for family of 4 - Lagniappe Place Guest House, which is the newest guesthouse situated on four acres of rolling hills right next to the Grafton Vineyard and Eckert's
- Horse-back riding for 4 at Pere Marquette Stables
- River Rambler cruise for 4 at Grafton Harbor
- 4 - one day tickets to Raging Rivers Water Park on the Great River Road
- Round-trip Grafton ferry passes
- Lunch for 4 at the Loading Dock
- 2- $20 gift certificates to Peace of Quiche
- Dinner for four at the Grafton Winery & Brewhaus
- $25 gift certificate to Buena Vista Unique Jewelry, Art & Gifts crafted in Grafton
- Free 1 lb of homemade fudge from the Grafton Fudge Shop
- Discount coupons from Harrison`s Antiques Gift Shop
- Plus, a $200 BP gift card, courtesy of BP!
Register for this family fun trip to Grafton before 9 AM this morning!