ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)- Love to workout? Love to help a good cause? Why not put the two together. Join Core 3 Fitness for a fun morning of bootcamp, Barre, Yoga, food from Revel, and Mimosas courtesy of Mount Pleasant. It’s all happening at September 10, 2016 at Mount Pleasant Estates in Augusta, MO.
The cost is $40.00 for general admission or $100.00 gets you in along with a gift bag. All proceeds will be donated to Pedal the Cause to fund cancer research.
To register, head to stlouis.pedalthecause.org/. When signing up, include your name and 'fitness event' in the 'Message For Brain Trust' field.
Fitness in the Vineyard for the Cause Schedule:
- 7:45 - 8:00 Arrive & check in (Coffee from Starbucks!)
- 8:25 - 8:55 Bootcamp w/ Cari Allen of Core 3
- 9:00 - 9:30 Barre w/ Melissa Stolze of Barre3
- 9:35 - 10:15 Yoga w/ Cole Bombino of Yoga Source
- 10:15 - 11:00 Eat Revel & Drink Mimosas!
Food Menu from Revel Kitchen:
- House brewed Kombucha
- Cucumber dill salmon wrap
- Harisa sweet potato quinoa salad