Large voter turnout helps republicans capture statewide offices
(KTVI) – The large Republican turnout in Missouri resulted in a landslide of victories for all the GOP candidates in statewide races. Donald Trump helped get out the vote, but he wasn’t the top overall vote getter.
Attorney General-elect Josh Hawley received the most votes of anybody on the ballot. He received 1.6-million votes, followed by Trump at 1,585,000. Here are the other winning vote counts for statewide races.
- Josh Hawley (Atty Gen) 1,597,000
- Donald Trump (Pres) 1,585,000
- Jay Ashcroft (Sec. State) 1,581,000
- Eric Schmitt (Treas) 1,536,000
- Mike Parson (Lt. Gov) 1,450,000
- Eric Greitens (Gov) 1,425,000
- Roy Blunt (US Senate) 1,370,000