1 dead, 2 injured by carbon monoxide in Jefferson City

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) _ A man died and two females were critically injured in an apparently accidental carbon monoxide poisoning at a Jefferson City home.

Jefferson City police say emergency responders were called to the home early Saturday for a medical emergency.

Responders found 51-year-old Troy Feltrop dead in the home. Two females, 44-year-old Lisa Feltrop and a 14-year-old girl, were taken to hospitals. Police say they are both in critical condition.

Police detectives determined a vehicle was left running in the garage overnight, filling the house with carbon monoxide.

Police say the early investigation indicates the incident was an accident.

No further information was immediately released.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.