Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in in St. Joseph death

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) _ Authorities suspect carbon monoxide poisoning in the death of a man in a St. Joseph shed.

The St. Joseph News-Press reports that police say a generator was being used in the shed, where the man’s body was found Sunday.

The name of the man wasn’t immediately released. The investigation is ongoing.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.