Person escapes Belleville house fire through window

BELLEVILLE, Mo. – The Belleville Fire Department sent FOX 2 News these photos of an overnight fire.  It appears the fire started in a laundry room on 100 North First Street.

They tell us one person escaped through a window and another person was taken to the hospital because of smoke inhalation.  No word on that person’s condition.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.