Closings: Schools, churches, day-cares and businesses

St. Gabriel’s evacuated after carbon monoxide scare

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

ST. LOUIS -  The St. Louis Fire Departments was at the scene of St. Gabriel's School in the 4000 block of Tamm Ave on Friday for reports of a possible carbon monoxide leak. Bommortaio Automotive SkyFOX flew over the scene where people were evacuated from the church building.

FOX 2's Andy Banker says the evacuation was caused by a freon leak in the kindergarten classroom.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.