FOX 2 reporter Michelle Madaras says that 14 people were treated for respiratory issues at a nearby business named True Fitness after inhaling the organic peroxide.
The substance is stored as a solid in refrigeration. The cooling system at SAK broke and the organic peroxide turned into a gel. The fumes went over to True where employees breathed it in. No one at SAK had to be treated for the inhalation.
No one had to be taken to the hospital. Those who did breathe the fumes were treated at the scene.
Video from Bommarito Automotive SkyFOX Helicopter: