ST. LOUIS, Mo. — Conversations about race, religion and politics and other emotional subjects can be tough to discuss but are important to have. That is one reason Tiffany Robertson created Touchy Topics Tuesday, a forum for people to have frank conversations about, well touchy topics. Find out why Touchy Topics Tuesday creates space for understanding and is changing lives. Also, see how families are using Blueprint4SummerSTL, an incredible free app that connects them to summer camp programs and scholarship opportunities in the Gateway City Area.
- Tiffany Robertson, Founder Of Touchy Topics Tuesday
- Dr. Grace Lee, Principal Hix-Son Middle School
- Dewitt Campbell III, Program Manager with the National Conference for Community and Justice of Metropolitan St. Louis.
- Chip Meyer, Owner Of Caliber Communications
- Allie Cicotte, Senior Programs Manager Blueprint4Summerstl