STL Moms: Sleep Safety

ST. LOUIS, Mo. - More babies are dying each year from accidental suffocation than any other  type of injury.

In most cases, it occurs in bedding that is too soft for infants.

Brittany Kaiser, a Community Education Instructor at St. Louis Children's Hospital is in the studio to talk about what parents need to do to prevent suffocation.

For more information, visit: stlmoms.com

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.