ST. LOUIS – The BrickUniverse LEGO Fan Convention is returning to St. Louis this summer. Take your child (or your inner child) to the Greensfelder Complex in Queeny Park the weekend of July 18th to see awesome attractions centered around everybody’s favorite plastic building blocks.
Thousands of Lego fans are expected to converge and celebrate master builders. But, you may want to reserve tickets soon. The 2019 event was sold out. Organizers say that the 2020 St. Louis event will be one of the biggest and best that they have ever produced.
LEGO artists will be coming from around the world to participate.
Jonathan Lopes is coming from San Diego to showcase more than 30 of his displays, including an 8-foot high model of New York City’s Woolworth Building.
Chicago-based Lego artist Rocco Buttliere will bring more than 50 models of world-famous landmarks, such as the Burj Khalifa and Westminster Palace.
Other attractions include:
- LEGO Friends Building Area: tons of LEGO Friends bricks to built with
- Big Brick Building: younger visitors can explore imagination through building with larger LEGO Duplo bricks
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and goodies
- Star Wars Zone: build spaceships and more with thousands of LEGO STAR WARS themed bricks
- The Building Zone: thousands of bricks laid out for attendees to build with
Tickets are available online at BrickUniverse.com/StLouis.