Nate Scudiere, Brand Manager for Budweiser visits FOX 2 to talk about how it will work.
Here's a descripton of some of the beers that could be included:
- Budweiser Small Batch 91406 (Los Angeles): A deep-amber lager, that uses four different types of hops.
- Budweiser Small Batch 63118 (St. Louis): A deep-gold 5 percent ABV American lager that uses the same types of hops (Hallertau and Tettnang) commonly used at the St. Louis brewery during the 19th century.
- Budweiser Small Batch 43229 (Ohio): A light-amber lager using eight different types of hops.
- Budweiser Small Batch 23185 (Virginia): A light-amber all-malt bourbon cask lager aged on bourbon staves and vanilla beans.
- Budweiser Small Batch 13027 (New York): A bright-golden lager brewed with six imported and domestic hops.
- Budweiser Small Batch 80524 (Colorado): A deep-gold, filtered wheat beer using lemon peel, orange peel and coriander.
Visit the Budweiser Facebook page to find out more about the samples for the zip-code beers and for information about a Made in St. Louis Concert that will feature local bands.