This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
St. Louis’ newest restaurant is coming to the Galleria this week. BlackFinn American Grille will celebrate their Grand Opening Thursday, March 29th. Sarah Newlon and Chef Jeff Lathrop joined us to talk about what customers can expect.
- 1 ea Wheel of baby brie
- 1-2 tsp Blackening Spice
- ½ tsp Butter
- 1 sprig Mint
- Wet brie with water, and coat top and bottom with blackening spice
- Heat up a cast iron skillet on High and place half of butter in pan
- Place brie on top and blacken for 20 seconds.
- Add the rest of the butter and turn brie onto it, cook 20 more seconds
- Let brie cool for 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place brie in oven for 5-6 minutes until soft
- Serve with toasted bread slices, sliced apples and your favorite chutney