(KTVI) – Christina Boehm, from Buffalo Wild Wings, helped Tim hold the “Hanky Panky” tissue competition for the Buffalo Wild Wings Spirit Bracket Challenge.
It`s time to show your local school spirit during the Buffalo Wild Wings Spirit Bracket Challenge. These eight schools need your support to help them raise money for things they need at their schools.
These eight schools will try to raise the most money to advance in the Buffalo Wild Wings Spirit Bracket Challenge and you can support them by dining at their Buffalo Wild Wings competition location anytime Wednesday, February 20 between 11:00am and 10:00pm and having great food. This promotion is valid on dine-in and take-out, so if you can’t stay for the party, call ahead and get an order to go.
The schools competed in a little spirit challenge of our own a challenge called Hanky Panky. See who emptied the box of tissues first.
1) River Bend Elementary – Mark Reeder, PE Teacher (CHESTERFIELD LOCATION)
2) Rockwood Summit High School – Nicole Sparks, Student (FENTON LOCATION)
3) Heritage Elementary – Isabelle Jennings, Student & Madeline Jennings, Student (WENTZVILLE LOCATION)
4) Christ Community Lutheran School – Grace Frisella, Student & Jordon Crouch, Student (KIRKWOOD LOCATION)
5) Our Lady Queen of Peace – Michelle Jones (BELLEVILLE LOCATION)
6) Metro-East Lutheran High School – Christian Aragona, Student (EDWARDSVILLE LOCATION)
7) Aviston Grade School – Andrea Utley & Michelle Nicklin (O`FALLON, ILLINOIS LOCATION)
8) Parkway Southwest Middle School – Mary Burkhalter, Student (BALLWIN LOCATION)
If you want to support your local school tonight, YOU MUST HAVE A FLYER BEFORE YOU EAT! You can download the flyer and get all the information you need HERE.