(KTVI) - It's peanut butter chocolate fudge day and Tim Ezell and Kevin Steincross celebrated with a great and easy holiday treat.
MY EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS--A FAMILY FAVORITE that is requested by Everyone!!
18 oz. jar peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Mix the peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar in a bowl. Stir until combined.
2. Shape into approximately 1-inch balls and place on baking pan. Put in freezer for about 20 minutes.
3. Melt chocolate chips in microwave according to package
4. Dip peanut butter balls in chocolate with a toothpick, letting the excess coating drip off. Return the chocolate-coated peanut butter balls back onpan until chocolate is firm.
5. Store in a resealable plastic bag in the refrigerator.