ST. LOUIS – Memphis, Tennessee is known for its barbeque, Graceland, and Beale Street.
You could win a trip there through our Free Trip Tuesday driven by Sunset Hills Subaru.
Milton Howery with MemphisTravel.com explains the huge family package.
You must enter to win by Tuesday, May 11 at 10:00 a.m. Click here to enter.
The winner will get the following:
- 3 Night Stay at the Central Station Hotel
- 4 Tickets to the National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel
- 4 Tickets to Sun Studios – the birthplace of Rock N Roll, including BB King, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash just to name a few.
- 4 Tickets to Graceland – Elvis Experience Planes passes, as well as 4 passes to the new Graceland Exhibition Center – The Home of Elvis Presley
- 4 Tickets to the Children’s Museum of Memphis – hands-on exhibits and programs with indoor and outdoor play spaces for kids
- 4 Tickets to Edge Motor Museum
- 4 Tickets to Old Dominick Distillery Tour and Tasting
- 4 Tickets to the Memphis Zoo
- $200 VISA gift card courtesy of Sunset Hills Subaru