ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) — Are you making the best choices when it comes to pantry staples?
You can make the switch for healthier options.
Shital Mehta is a registered dietician from SSM St. Joseph Health Center talks about it.
Helpful Diet Options:
- Canola oil or applesauce instead of butter
- Avocado instead of butter
- Spices instead of salt
- Raw or roasted walnuts instead of croutons
- Rolled oats instead of breadcrumbs or panko
- White “whole wheat” flour instead of regular all-purpose flour
For more information visit www.ssmhealth.com/stjoseph