ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - Do you constantly worry about your battery slowly draining throughout the day? Are you constantly carrying around a charger to power up? It could be from all your Facebook and Instagram posts, but it could also be because of certain apps secretly draining your battery.
Scott Schaffer from Blade Technologies tells us his tips to prevent unexpected loss of your power supply.
Tips to maximize battery life:
- Avoid extreme temperatures
- Turn down screen brightness
- Disable unused services: Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, etc.
- Disable background apps.
- Disable auto-sync.
- Disable haptic feedback (vibrations).
- Keep your operating system up-to-date.
- Use WiFi instead of 3G/4G when you have the opportunity.
- Consider turning off Roaming Mode.
- Carry an external battery pack or charging case.