ST. LOUIS (KTVI) - Family law attorney Jonathan Marks with the Marks Law Firm visits Fox 2 News in the Morning to talk about strategies that divorcing couples can do in order to make their departure as peaceful and stress-free as possible.
• Aim to see the positive side to dealing with lawyers and the courts.
• Avoid bitterness when assets have to be divided.
• Decide on how family life should be organized when children are involved.
• Deal appropriately with adjustment in the community.
• Learn to regain your sense of you as an individual.
• Distance yourself from all aspects of the broken relationship.