This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Want to make something delicious on a snow day? Try these caramel pecan rolls. These are one of our most requested recipes from the FOX 2 morning news.
- 16 Rhodes Rolls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 small package of cook and serve butterscotch pudding (3.5 oz)
- chopped pecans
- In a bunt pan spray with Pam and then sprinkle the pecans to fill the bottom.
- Place frozen rolls in pan
- Pour butterscotch pudding over rolls
- Melt butter and Brown sugar pour over rolls
- Let rolls rise overnight (place greased plastic wrap over rolls)
- Bake for 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Flip onto place, serve and enjoy!