Want a healthy and delicious breakfast all week long? Try Jasmine Huda’s frittata recipe. She makes it every Sunday for an easy morning meal. It makes about 12 servings at about 95 calories each. This dish takes about 35 minutes to make.
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1 sausage (diced)
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir spinach, red bell pepper, and green onion in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Mix cooked vegetables, sausage, and cheddar cheese into egg mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittatas are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 15 minutes.