This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ST. LOUIS, Mo. – More babies are dying each year from accidental suffocation than any other  type of injury.

In most cases, it occurs in bedding that is too soft for infants.

Brittany Kaiser, a Community Education Instructor at St. Louis Children’s Hospital is in the studio to talk about what parents need to do to prevent suffocation.

For more information, visit: stlmoms.com