ST. LOUIS – It’s the Capitol of Kansas and it’s just one hour past Kansas City, not to far to travel from St. Louis. Topeka, Kansas!
That is where our free trip Tuesday driven by Sunset Hills Subaru takes us this morning.
Sean Dixon is the president of VisitTopeka.com and is joining us with this unique getaway.
This trip is only for two people, and you have to be available on the weekend of June 24 to June 27 for one of the biggest weekends in Topeka.
The free trip includes:
- Three night stay at the beautiful Hyatt Place Topeka – located in the heart of Topeka, the Hyatt Place Topeka is in the city center. This hotel offers outdoor pool, 24/7 onsite dining options and is close to nearby attractions
- Two (2) VIP tickets to the Kicker Country Stampede coming June 24 – 26 featuring country mega stars Luke Combs, Sam Hunt, Riley Green, Maddie & Tae, Ashley McBryde, Gabby Barrett and so many more! VIP tickets include access to the hospitality building, catered lunch and dinner, 8 complimentary beverages, indoor restrooms, reserved seating within the first 25 rows, and VIP parking for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Plus beverages for all 3 days!
- Two (2) tickets to the amazing Evel Knievel Museum – for daredevils and dreamers of all ages, come rediscover the spectacle of the death-defying Evel Knievel show!
- Two (2) Admission Passes to the Thunder Over the Heartland Air Show – See over 100 aircraft including the F-16 Viper, the B52 Bomber, Blackhawks and so much more! From vintage planes to jets, this event in Topeka, Kansas is power-packed with performers across the country geared at giving you a weekend to remember for a long time, taking place at Forbes Field, part of the Air National Guard where the primary mission is to refuel all US Armed Forces and allied nations’ aircraft.
- PLUS, $200 VISA gift card courtesy of Sunset Hills Subaru!
Click here to enter to win. You must enter before 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 15.