ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – You’ve heard about the “cupcake wars”. Now there is a new development.
Nicole Puyear, from The Cup, and Dee Hurter, from Sarah’s Cupcakes explained to Tim Ezell the Cupcake Truce is a partnership between St. Louis area cupcake shops.
St. Louis area cupcake shops are joining together for a common cause. Each shop will be creating their own special cupcake and will give 100% of the sales from those cupcakes to St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
Go to each shop to buy your cupcakes and help kids.
Participating shops & flavors include:
- Celebrating Life Cake Boutique – Pecan Cinnamon Roll with Apple Cider Glaze
- Jilly’s Cupcake Bar & Café – Chocolate Thunder
- Sarah’s Cake Shop – Milk & Cookies
- Sweetart Bakeshop – S’mores
- The Cup – Bananas Foster
- The Sweet Divine – Rocky Road
The Cupcake Truce
Saturday, November 16
Find out more: www.cupcaketruce.com