MILLSTADT, Ill. – How can you make sure you get the perfect pumpkin? Pick it yourself of course!
Tim Ezell was in Millstadt, Illinois Tuesday morning checking out the crop at Eckert’s.
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily
- Last wagon goes out at 5:30 p.m.
- Pumpkins are $0.69/lb
- October 2 and October 3 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Live music, carnival rides, animals for petting, pony rides, and treats
- At Belleville Farm and Millstadt Farm
- Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Prices vary from $2-$16.50 per person, children under 2 are free
- Petting zoo, mini-golf, push pedal tractors, straw climbing pyramid, haunted wagon rides, apple picking, pumpkin picking.