Would you like to stream FOX 2 on your television, phone, or tablet? Want to see what our anchors and reporters are doing on social media? There are many ways to connect with us.
Follow or contact our reporters:
Download our apps:
- Get breaking news alerts and see live video on your device. Download FOX 2’s news app for your phone or tablet: Android – Apple.
- Watch the radar and get storm alerts. Download FOX 2’s weather app for your phone or tablet: Android – Apple
Stream on your device or smart TV:
Alexa News Briefing
- Click here to setup FOX 2’s headlines on your Amazon Alexa device.
Roku & AppleTV Apps
Connect your smart TV or streaming device with FOX 2 News. Search for FOX2Now in your app store to see our video.
Direct links to apps:
- Watch our newscasts online 24/7 here or watch raw video from breaking news here.
Subscribe to FOX 2’s podcasts to hear news updates and in-depth reports from your device:
- FOX 2 Headlines: iTunes – Google Play
- Hancock and Kelley: iTunes – Google Play
- The Pulse of St. Louis: iTunes – Google Play
- The Kilcoyne Opinion: iTunes – Google Play
- Presidential Libraries, Museums, and More: iTunes – Google Play.
- The Disappearance of Amanda Jones: iTunes – Google Play.
- St. Louis History: iTunes – Google Play
- The Way It Oughta Be: iTunes – Google Play
- Ask the Experts: iTunes – Google Play.
- Subscribe to FOX 2 on YouTube to see our reports, interviews, and live video of breaking news.
Follow us on social media:
- Click this link to start receiving local headlines from FOX 2 in your news feed.
- Follow FOX 2 on Facebook to see our live broadcasts at 9:20am and 4:15pm that highlight local headlines and see behind the scenes.
- The best photographers in St. Louis and local viral video can be found on our Instagram feed. Subscribe for the best the area has to offer.
- FOX 2’s Twitter feed has the latest breaking news from St. Louis. Follow our list of reporters to get information from the scene and the newsroom.
- Check out FOX 2’s official Reddit page for the top local headlines, compelling video, and animated gifs.