ST. CHARLES, Mo. – A new coronavirus related death is being reported in St. Charles County.
The St. Charles Department of Public Health says that they were notified of the death of an 83-year old woman. This is the third reported COVID-19 death involving a St. Charles County resident.
Last week FOX 2 reported that three residents at a senior facility in St. Charles tested positive for COVID-19. It is not clear if this death is related to these positive cases.
The St. Charles County Department of Public Health reports the following:
- Persons being monitored 421
- Persons who have completed monitoring period 405
- Number of tests pending at the Missouri State Laboratory* 0
- Number of negative tests* 22
- Number of positive tests* 95
- COVID-19 deaths 3