ST. LOUIS- Amazon’s 4-star store opened at the St. Louis Galleria Wednesday. It’s the first 4-star store in Missouri.
The company says the store carries highly-rated products from the top Amazon.com categories like devices, consumer electronics, kitchen, home, toys, books, games, and more.
Everything in the store is rated 4 stars and above by our customers, a top seller, or is new or trending on Amazon.com.
You don’t have to be a Prime member to shop at the 4-star store. If you are a Prime member, your Prime benefits still apply.
The store has put certain safety measures in place to comply with COVID-19 CDC guidelines. The measures include social distancing and enhanced cleaning protocols, temperature checks for all associates, mandatory face coverings for associates, making masks available for customers, installing plexiglass barriers in certain locations, occupancy monitoring, modified hours and more.
You can learn more about the 4-star stores here.
- Chick-fil-A sauces coming to stores in GA
- Ghislaine Maxwell denied inappropriate action by Jeffrey Epstein in newly released 2016 deposition
- US study shows low risk of contracting COVID-19 while flying
- Biden won’t rule out studying court-packing
- Man gets more than 3 years in prison in road rage case