At least one person is injured following a crash involving a semi-truck in St. Louis County.
As of 7:00 a.m., the northbound lanes on Interstate 55 are back open after being closed for several hours due to the crash.
The crash happened between a semi-truck and vehicle at 55 NB near Meramec Bottom.
At this time, no further details are known about the crash.
- Jefferson County Health Board approves mask order in 3-2 vote
- Wreaths Across America back on after threat of cancelation
- COVID 19 making 2020-201 college basketball different in big and small ways
- Ted Drewes parking lot lined with Christmas trees, all waiting to go home
- Arnold Food Pantry ready to supply food to veterans and others in emergency situations