St. Gabriel’s evacuated after carbon monoxide scare

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ST. LOUIS –  The St. Louis Fire Departments was at the scene of St. Gabriel’s School in the 4000 block of Tamm Ave on Friday for reports of a possible carbon monoxide leak. Bommortaio Automotive SkyFOX flew over the scene where people were evacuated from the church building.

FOX 2’s Andy Banker says the evacuation was caused by a freon leak in the kindergarten classroom.

FOX 2 Newsletters

Sign up for a newsletter from FOX 2 to get updates about news and weather. We offer daily headlines, breaking news, severe weather, and forecast emails.

Popular

Latest News

More News