ST. LOUIS- St. Louis Metropolitan Police have identified the 25-year-old man killed following a carjacking as Tyrell Williams. Police say he was shot inside a crashed car he had just stolen. The crash happened in the 3700 block of Finney.
Police say a woman called police saying she had been carjacked around 4 p.m. Monday on Vandeventer a few blocks north of Delmar. That is less than a mile away from where the crash happened.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the Homicide Division directly at 314-444-5371, or anyone with a tip who wants to remain anonymous and is interested in a reward can contact CrimeStoppers at 866-371-TIPS (8477).
- World War II veteran and Purple Heart recipient among those receiving complimentary Thanksgiving meal
- Belleville West grad E.J. Liddell nets 16 in Ohio State hoops opener
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Traveling nurse gets shocking diagnosis while helping with coronavirus efforts in North Dakota
- No empty dog bowls: Stray Rescue sharing massive pet food donation with those in need