ST. CHARLES, Mo. – A small fire broke out at the popular St. Andrews Cinema in St Charles County around 2:00 a.m. Wednesday.
When firefighters arrived, they found no flames but lots of smoke coming from the roof. We are told it took crews about an hour to contain the area.
According to officials, an electrical malfunction in the lobby is believed to be the cause.
The extent of the damage has not yet been determined.
Early morning fire at St. Andrews Cinema in St. Charles,MO overnight the cause of the fire appears to be Electrical. pic.twitter.com/dZsJk8tM3N
— FOX 2 Rogue Runner (@RogueRunnerSTL) October 2, 2019