ST. LOUIS, (KTVI)- Nance Elementary School located at 8959 Riverview Boulevard was evacuated early Thrusday morning following a carbon monoxide leak. Several teachers and students reported feeling ill.
A total of 17 kids were treated on the scene. One adult and two children were taken to a local hospital.
The remaining students were taken from the school directly to a church across the street where they were picked up by their parents and family members.
An ambulance and one command unit are still on the scene.
FOX 2 will keep you updated as details become available.