ST. LOUIS- The FBI in St. Louis and Kansas City are asking for the public’s help in finding a wanted fugitive. Police are looking for Christopher Brian Rogan and he is considered armed and dangerous.
Rogan is wanted for his alleged involvement in a conspiracy to distribute and the distribution of methamphetamine in St. Louis from January 2015 to September of 2019.
The FBI says Rogan also has a tattoo on both ankles, both arms, both legs, his chest and an “R” on his forearm. He also has a pierced left ear and a pierced tongue.
The FBI says he lives both in Kansas City and St. Louis.
- Mercy offering virtual care for COVID patients to free up hospital beds
- Garth Brooks showed Nicea Degering what its like to be on stage with him
- Brightly burning meteor seen across wide areas of Japan
- Meet Charlotte, a Banded Huntsman Spider who found a home
- Missouri Botanical Garden’s Garden Glow needs your vote