ST. LOUIS, Mo. – Today’s featured FOX 2 job is a TTEC Work from Home customer service representative.
TTEC said someone in this role will have the same benefits, training and customized support as those who work in their physical locations. They are proud to employ military veterans, active duty guard or reserves and military spouses.
Apply by searching for “TTEC Work from Home” on the FOX 2 job board.
Looking for another line of work? Check out all of our hundreds of local jobs here.
TTEC Work from Home customer service representative
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)