ST. LOUIS – USA Today has named Forest Park number two on the list of top 10 city parks.
The 1,400-acre park located between Kingshighway and Skinker is a great place to enjoy the springtime weather while keeping a social distance. The park is nearly one-third larger than Central Park in New York City.
Visitors can enjoy many activities while at the park, including running paths, biking paths, golf, baseball, fishing, and more.
- Gathering Place – Tulsa
- Forest Park – St. Louis
- Hermann Park – Houston
- Patterson Park – Baltimore
- Falls Park – Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- White River State Park – Indianapolis
- Falls Park on the Reedy – Greenville, South Carolina
- Fairmount Park – Philadelphia
- Gas Works Park – Seattle
- Klyde Warren Park – Dallas