ST. LOUIS – As St. Louis marks one year since a high school mass shooting, a mass shooting in Maine rocks America yet again. When will elected leaders do something to stop massacres of the innocent?
Also on the show this week:
- There’s a new push in St. Louis to take in migrants—potentially thousands—who’ve recently crossed the southern U.S. border.
- After three weeks of flailing and failure, Republicans finally picked a new Speaker of the House.
- St. Louis spends big money to secure a beloved downtown building, but then must unsecure it the next day.
- The fight over ballot language has Missouri voters considering legalizing abortion.
- Our quote of the week sees a judge hit former President Donald Trump with fines. Does that actually work in Trump’s favor?