This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
ST. LOUIS – Andy Banker welcomes John Hancock and Michael Kelley to discuss the following issues this week:
- The “I” word. With $3 dollar gas now the norm, what can be done about inflation?
- Former Missouri Governor Eric Greitens is running for the U.S. Senate but is campaigning outside of the state.
- We begin with the big news from Congress: Republicans actually cut a deal with Democrats on raising the “debt ceiling.”
- Steve Bannon, a former chief strategist for former President Donald Trump, apparently will not cooperate with the Congressional investigation into the Jan. 6 insurrection.
- And Pope Francis makes a plea to Missouri Governor Mike Parson.