(WIAT) — As Hurricane Laura approaches landfall along states in the Gulf of Mexico, the National Hurricane Center has called the storm “unsurvivable.”
The hurricane has been upgraded to a Category 4 storm overnight. It is expected to hit parts of Louisiana and Texas Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
CBS 42 has exclusive access to cameras along the storm’s path, thanks to hurricane hunter Mark Sudduth via HurricaneTrack.com.
These views from across the Gulf Coast are part of Nexstar’s Hurricane Laura coverage and the storms coming out of the Tropics this hurricane season.
- Burakovsky scores 2, Avs beat Blues to clinch playoff berth
- Billikens women’s soccer team awaits NCAA Tournament opponent
- Suspect in custody following string of thefts at area car washes
- Domestic violence support groups alarmed by level of deadly violence
- Local restaurants deal with nationwide chicken wing shortage