BELLEVILLE, Ill. – High schools in Belleville will go to full remote learning again soon.
The board of Belleville Township High School District 201 announced Monday night they will be going back to remote learning starting November 23 until their winter break.
The move affects Belleville East and Belleville West high schools.
- Supreme Court blocks New York’s virus limits on houses of worship
- Illinois approaches 12,000 deaths from COVID-19
- 19-year-old shot and killed in Carr Square
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated