BALLWIN, Mo. – The City of Ballwin has a pdf on their website showing residents how they can still support Ballwin restaurants even with the new COVID restrictions that have gone into effect in St. Louis County.
The pdf shows which restaurants are offering outdoor seating, curbside/carryout, drive-through and delivery.
Click here to see the whole Ballwin restaurant guide.
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Families turning to local restaurants for Thanksgiving meals
- On Thanksgiving Eve, family of slain police officer volunteers at St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Billikens open with big win over SIUE
- St. Louis healthcare leaders urge the community to reevaluate Thanksgiving plans