ST. LOUIS, Mo. – For over two decades, Google’s “Year in Search” has given the public an annual look into what intrigues people across the planet. The search engine says that 2022 was a year marked by people looking for new possibilities. Many people were asking personal questions like “Can I change?”
The top global Google search trend was for “Wordle.” The game became a habit for many and there are daily searches for answers. Other 2022 top search trends include Ukraine, Queen Elizabeth, election results, Powerball numbers, and monkeypox.
2022 St. Louis Google Search Trends:
- The St. Louis, MO area was the only place in the country that searched for blues more than any other music genre.
- Muntjac deer was the St. Louis area’s top trending animal this year.
- Of the 3 places that had sports bar as a top trending “near me” search, the St. Louis area searched for it the most. The other areas were Sioux Falls, SD and Wichita, KS.
- Grinder sandwich was the St. Louis, MO area’s top trending recipe.
- The St. Louis area searched for vegan restaurants near me more than anywhere else in the U.S.
Top 10 trending “near me” searches in the St. Louis, MO area:
- Gas prices near me
- Cheapest gas near me
- Remote jobs near me
- Tree trimming near me
- Indian restaurant near me
- Yard sales near me
- Concerts near me
- Vegan restaurants near me
- Sports bar near me
- Food pantry near me