Over-heated electric furnace starts fire in north St. Louis home

Missouri

ST. LOUIS – Firefighters dealt with a house fire just before 11:30 p.m. Wednesday night on West cabanne Place near Hamilton Avenue in north St. Louis.

Investigators said the fire started in an over-heated electric furnace on the third floor. The damage was minor and everyone got out safely.

FOX 2’s Nissan Rogue Runner reporter Jason Maxwell was at the scene. FOX 2 will continue to update this story with more information as it becomes available.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Popular

Latest News

More News