ST. LOUIS – Deputy Sheriffs with the city of St. Louis will begin patrolling the Metrolink stations Metrotransit Centers, and MetroLink trains beginning in December.
Metrolink expects this heightened law-enforcement on their transportation to help with safety and quality of rights. The officers will also be able to help security employees already working with metro transit.
Metro Transit Security Specialists currently patrolling are made up of contracted security guards and officers from the St. Louis County Police Department, Metropolitan St. Louis Police Department, and St. Clair County Sheriff’s Department.
For more information click here
- Main Street St. Charles under control so far in first big test under new COVID restrictions
- Drive-in circus on Tesson Ferry Road
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Couple continues holiday tradition with new themed Halloween maze
- Hair Saloon hosts Haircuts for Heroes to benefit The Backstoppers in honor of slain St. Louis Police Officer Tamarris Bohannon