PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) – NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Men’s Wearhouse files for bankruptcy
- 15 arrested in California child sex sting – including highway patrol officer, prison employee
- Parents share concerns about returning their kids to school
- Olympic delay lengthens financial strain on athletes
- USOPC opens books, gives more detail about sports funding