PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) – NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Photos: Jill Biden cheers on US swimmers in Tokyo
- Is asking about someone’s COVID vaccine status a HIPAA violation?
- Conservative talk show host Phil Valentine hospitalized with COVID; family urges others to get vaccinated
- ‘Ridge of death’ heat dome expected to scorch much of the US
- Car buying vs. leasing: Which is better?