EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) released details of a situation that ended with officers tasering a 10-year-old girl.
According to EPPD officials, the incident took place on Sunday, April 3, along the 4600 block of Atlas in Northeast El Paso.
Officers, along with the Crisis Intervention Team, were sent to the home on a call of a ‘suicidal girl, armed with a knife.’
According to EPPD, the girl’s parents were unable to restrain her and she fled before officers arrived.
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts, contact the Emergence Crisis Hotline (Mental Health Crisis) 24/7: 915.779.1800
- 50 historic photos from American military history
- Wreaths pay tribute to veterans at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery
- 600 new suits offered to veterans, active military at Suits for Soldiers in Jefferson County
- LIST: Great movies for your Memorial Day weekend
- Gas prices soar as drivers pack roads for Memorial Day weekend travels
- This $1.5M, 102-acre Missouri Big River estate comes with a cave