HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold, including in Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- Virus pushes twin cities El Paso and Juarez to the brink
- Missouri COVID update: Nearly 1,700 new cases and 30 deaths
- Florida woman returned 42,000 Amazon items in $100k scheme, deputies say
- In-person versus virtual school: Pediatricians help parents navigate learning during COVID
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day